Chief Growth Officer
About The Company
TOGETHER is a digital therapeutics and brain health company focused on using digitally-distributed, evidence-based social and behavioral interventions to help those with cognitive issues associated with aging. The company's first product, MOVING Together, is a 12-week course that combines movement therapy and social interaction to support dementia patients and caregivers as they manage the disease. Delivered virtually via a proprietary livestream platform, early evidence suggests the program delivers as good or better results with respect to symptom management than pharmacotherapy.
TOGETHER arose out of 10+ years of scientific and academic research into behavioral approaches to Alzheimer's and dementia management. MOVING TogetherTM is adapted from the Preventing Loss of Independence through Exercise (PLIÉ) regimen developed by Dr. Deborah Barnes MD MPH, professor of psychiatry at UCSF, who is an active advisor to the company. The digital therapeutic program is backed by 2 NIH Small Business Research and Innovation (SBIR) grants totaling $3M to date and is demonstrating relevant outcomes to participants and to payers. A third SBIR grant for another $2.5M has been awarded to adapt MOVING Together for people with earlier-stage cognitive decline.
Backed by Redesign Health, TOGETHER is at the forefront of new approaches to Alzheimer's, dementia and cognitive health. We're looking for a dynamic commercial healthcare leader with experience not just honing the company's pitch and go-to-market approach but a leader who can build, develop and inspire a high-performing, client facing enterprise organization, capable of taking the company to scale. Reporting to the CEO, the CGO will serve as a member of the executive leadership team and lead a US-based client facing organization.
What you’ll do:
The ideal CGO for this unique position will have proven enterprise experience:
1) Selling directly to health plan senior leaders in the Medicare/health plan vertical in order to build/grow TOGETHER's client base and
2) Building and developing a multi-faceted client facing organization.
The selected candidate will be well-versed in growing revenue and developing the sales infrastructure to support it including: an established track in new logo sales, account management, sales enablement, partnerships, and sales operations.
In addition, the new CGO will:
- While building the organization, identify and close new business.
- Develop and execute partnerships with Medicare Advantage plans and relevant channel partners (eg, brokers, home health, and distribution partners), through strategic outreach, target engagement activities, and market education and inspiration.
- Hire sales, business development, and sales support staff to expand TOGETHER's reach and footprint.
- Build a strong DTC business that complements enterprise sales.
- Develop a cross-functional organization across the US including overall hiring plan, territory mapping, reporting and pipeline management, performance assessment, coaching and training, and quota and comp/incentives to foster a high-performing client facing team.
- Support, extend and further the strategy for existing TOGETHER clients and pilot partners.
- Effectively manage P&L; develop, plan, forecast and manage overall client facing budget.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive GTM plan by market/segment including business model development and pricing strategy.
- Develop overarching sales strategy and short/mid/long term market plan of attack mapped to goals (with tactics and timeline to achieve).
- Provide transparent and consistent management input and reporting on the status of the business (results, barriers, pivots, etc) to leadership team, Board, and investors.
What you’ll need:
- 8-10 years experience selling enterprise solutions to payer organization.
- 5+ years managing a team including sales, account, and sales operations staff.
- Proven experience building, managing, tracking, and executing upon a sales pipeline of prospects.
- An established network, track-record and deep domain expertise selling enterprise solutions to the Medicare Advantage market
- Experience with Medicare policies, enrollment, reimbursement, and benefit design.
- Experience collaborating with Medicare broker/agents.
- Experience selling to senior-focused agencies, home health and skilled facilities.
- Experience developing and executing senior-specific GTM strategies especially to Medicare recipients.
- Knowledge of health plan complexities including payment, claims, benefit filings, risk scoring, Star Rating, and related quality of care measures.
- You're able to discuss past and ongoing academic research efforts with medical directors, clinical staff, and business leadership.
- Action Orientation: You identify and seize new opportunities. You have a can-do attitude in good and bad times. You willingly take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
- Attract Top Talent: You attract and select diverse and high caliber talent. You are able to find the right talent to meet the group's needs and you are also a good judge of talent. You are able to attract and select the best talent to meet current and future business needs.
- Resilience: You are confident under pressure. You can handle and manage crisis effectively. You are also able to maintain a positive attitude despite adversity and can bounce back from setbacks. You know how to rebound from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
- Results: You have a strong bottom-line orientation. You persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You have a track record of exceeding goals successfully and you push yourself to help others achieve results.
Together Senior Health is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer - we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices. We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.