Sales Development Associate
Backed by Redesign Health, Together Senior Health (TOGETHER) is at the forefront of new approaches to Alzheimer’s, dementia and cognitive health. As part of this growth, TOGETHER is recruiting for a Sales Development Associate.
About The Company
Together Senior Health (TOGETHER) is a digital therapeutics company that uses evidence-based social and behavioral interventions to help those with Alzheimer’s disease and other age-related cognitive issues. The company’s first product, MOVING TogetherTM, combines movement therapy and social interaction to support dementia patients and caregivers as they manage the disease. Delivered virtually via a proprietary livestream platform, evidence suggests the program delivers better results than best-in-class prescription medications.
MOVING Together is based on 10+ years of scientific and academic research. Together with Dr. Deborah Barnes MD, MPH, professor of psychiatry at UCSF and Chief Science Advisor of the company, MOVING Together is backed by two Small Business Research and Innovation (SBIR) grants from the National Institutes of Health (NIH); a third grant has been awarded to adapt MOVING Together for people with earlier-stage cognitive decline.
TOGETHER partners with enterprise clients such as Medicare Advantage plans and home health agencies to keep those with Alzheimer’s and related dementias healthy and independent at home.
We are looking for an outstanding Sales Development Associate to grow the number of unique and qualified encounters with enterprise sales prospects in multiple business verticals, including Health Plans, Home Health, and Partnerships.
The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on professional with the ability to generate leads for our sales team. You will have a breadth of sales and customer relationship skills and be excited by the prospect of beating a quota. In this role you will:
- Work with our sales team to identify, connect with and qualify enterprise (B2B) leads
- Provide general sales support in areas such as market intelligence, customer segmentation, and prospecting target enterprise clients
- Help drive growth of our innovative digital health platform and impact the lives of people with Alzheimer’s or dementia.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a start-up environment, possess a can-do attitude and be comfortable with both team-based and independent work.
- Conduct outbound telephone calls and emails to targeted prospects to identify decision makers, qualify opportunities, and schedule appointments
- Use market analyses to understand local patterns, customer segments, and high-value targets
- Harvest and target new health plans leads, leveraging conference attendee lists, LinkedIn, and ZoomInfo
- Target health plans and targets with compelling messages and content to convert them into meetings
- Conduct background research on leads to ensure viability
- Assist in developing account plans for target enterprise clients
- Support the SVP of Sales and other company executives to follow-up with interested prospects. Opportunity to participate in sales meetings and calls with internal and external teams.
- Track and maintain accurate details of activities, leads, and pending deals in HubSpot (CRM), and prepare reports
- With our Chief of Staff, schedule and post content to the TOGETHER LinkedIn page to support lead generation efforts
- Goal achievement of 100% on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
The experience and skills we prefer:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency using HubSpot and G-suite
- Good problem solving skills; ability to create clarity out of ambiguity
- 2 years’ working experience in a fast-paced sales or business development role, preferably selling to large health care organizations
- Experience in a high-growth, entrepreneurial health care company. You are a self-starter and are comfortable working independently and among an early-stage team
- Resourcefulness. You can procure detailed data and information
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail. You're highly organized and can successfully manage multiple prospect opportunities at once
- Outstanding written and oral presentation skills. You can engage in back-and-forth conversation with senior leaders and can develop strong relationships
- Comfort executing cold calls
- Strong work ethic and desire to achieve set goals
- Ability to self-prioritize and drive results.
Things that would make this role a good fit for you:
- You want to work in a place where your input matters and the work you do has a real impact on the success of the company
- You want to solve a large, growing, meaningful problem
- You're excited about working at an early-stage company
- You have the desire and drive to get things done. You like to win!
This is a full-time, salaried, remote position. You must be authorized to work in the U.S. and live in the U.S.
TOGETHER offers a full slate of benefits including competitive salary + sales incentive compensation, medical, dental and vision coverages, a 401(k) plan with company matching, and a laptop plus a stipend for work productivity equipment.
Together Senior Health (TOGETHER) is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer – we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.