4 min read
This guide will help you prepare for joining the Moving Together class. Please review before your first class begins.
For Desktop and Laptop Users (Chrome browser installation):
The class requires the Chrome browser for desktop and laptop users. If you don't have the Google Chrome browser application installed on your computer, you can do so now for free.
- Go to the Chrome download page and click Download Chrome.
- Click Accept and Install.
- Click Run if prompted and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the Chrome browser on your computer.
- If you are prompted to "make chrome browser your default browser", you may want to do this now.
- After you have installed Chrome, you can open it by clicking Google Chrome in the Start menu at the bottom of your computer's desktop.
For iPad Users (iPad Application installation):
If the Moving Together iPad application is NOT already installed, you will be prompted to download the free app from the Apple App Store.
- Locate the " Moving Together Class..." email and click on the class link (url). (Example url: https://tsh.onelink.me/..)
- You may be prompted to click "open" via Safari (or Chrome) browser.
The App Stores should automatically launch. You may need to search for the "Moving Together for iPad" application.
- Once the app is found, click the download (cloud with downward arrow) icon to start the app download process.
- After the download process is complete, the icon will update and change to "Open". Click the blue "Open" button to launch the iPad app.
- The Moving Together app is launched and the Together main screen is displayed.
Joining the Class
To join your class, please follow the instructions below:
- Locate the "Moving Together Class..." email and click on the class link (url) to join the class. (Example url: https://tsh.onelink.me/..)
- You will see a Welcome page showing your upcoming class.
Click the “Enter Classroom” button.
The video preview page displays.
- Use this window to position yourself and your partner in the video frame.
- It is important for the camera to be properly aligned so the instructor can see your entire body to guide you through the movement.
- You can click on the Get Help button at anytime to view the support number.
- Here's a good example of head to toe positioning.
Click the “Enter Classroom” button. You’ve made it! Enjoy your Moving Together class!
The Moving Together ClassroomOnce you have “entered the classroom”, you can see the instructor and the other participants, and they can see and hear you automatically.
Using Control Buttons During Your Class
- Mute Yourself: Controls whether people can hear you or not
- Turn Off Camera: Controls whether people can see you or not
- Start Over: Any time things don’t seem to be working correctly; it will refresh the experience.
- Leave Class: Exit and log out
Troubleshooting During the Class
- Computer or device volume may be too low
- TV volume could be too low
- You may be on “mute”; click the “Unmute Myself” button in the top right corner.
- Click on the “Get Help” button in the lower right corner.
- Raise your hand or wave.
- Click the “Start Over” button to give the technology a chance to try again.
- Call or text Community Support or our Help Phone Line at 415-237-3040.