Online Group Movement Instructor
Together Senior Health is seeking Movement Instructors who have genuine passion for working with older adults living with memory loss; the ability to change, grow and learn with us in serving this population; basic technology skills including the ability to use email, browsers, and video conferencing programs; and the curiosity to learn a new, integrative movement program designed to improve quality of life for older adults with memory loss and their caregivers.
- Group Movement Certification, i.e. the Feldenkrais Method, Rosen Movement, Tai Chi, or yoga minimum of 5 years of experience
- Willing to learn and adhere to a new movement program
- Willing to learn research methods and adhere to research protocols
- Comfortable using and learning basic technology - able to use email and zoom correspondence, willingness to learn online teaching methods
- 1-year commitment minimum with renewal assessed each year
- Preferred: dementia experience - working with people living with memory loss, e.g., Mild Cognitive Impairment, dementia, Alzheimer's disease